Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday, Tiki Central!

Tiki Central is 10 years old today! 10 years of tiki madness, tiki ohana, the tiki world growing up together... ten years of the happiest and best times of my life. Thank you, Hanford Lemoore, for everything. I couldn't have done it without you!

Last night, we rang in Tiki Central's 10th with hugs and cheers and a 10 second countdown at Smuggler's Cove. Here's the photo proof:


Jason Untulis, Hanford Lemoore, Chad Spacey and myself, just after midnight.

Cheers to you, Hanford. I'll raise a glass to you at Forbidden Island tonight! I send this request out into the world, for all you tikiphiles out there... patronize your favorite (or at least your closest) tiki establishment tonight! Come and see me at FI, and I'll have a drink special for you! Or go to the Mai Kai, to Trader Vic's, to Kowloon, to the Bali Hai, to the Tiki Ti, to the Tonga Hut, to Smuggler's Cove, to the Kona Club, to Don the Beachcomber, to the Rendezvous, to Bahooka, to the Conga Lounge... if you can't make it out, raise a glass from home and join us live at Forbidden Island on UStream after 5pm Pacific time. We'll all have a mai tai tonight and long live the Ohana of Tiki!

I'll see YOU at the Island!

--Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were there with that people having fun and moving around with my glass of vodka. I like cocktails that helps me to ratchet up my performance in respect to sexual intercourse something like Tadalafil.

    ReplyDelete