Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It is GORGEOUS out… perfect time for a cocktail!

It’s GORGEOUS out today!  Stunning!  Sunny, warm, breezy… I love California.  All this sunshine has me thinking about refreshing cocktails, and what exactly I should be mixing up this afternoon.  I’ve already got the batch of Rose Syrup ready for Black Orchid Sessions tonight – with two fantastic cocktails being featured, as well as some other ideas I have rolling for floral delights.  In addition, I’m working on a new secret ingredient… Passion Pomegranate.  Prepare to start looking for those socks that got knocked off!

This week in Sessions:   Rose Syrup.  Delightful, floral, reminiscent of spring…  and delicious!  Here are the two featured cocktails for tonight:

Initiate's Offering - The most earnest of initiates offers up her soul... and it is full of rum and roses. Muddled mint, rose syrup, lime, Rhum Barboncourt and champagne make a delightful cocktail.


Food of the Angels - Rose and Cardamom infused vodka in a luxurious blend of rich cream, rice milk, condensed milk and coconut. Heavenly.

Of course, the best part is sitting down and working with me directly to custom create a cocktail just for you...

I’ll see YOU at the Island!

--Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. The preparation and consumption of cocktails have been always compared with romance, my brother taught me how to prepare a cocktail which is called Tadalafil.

    ReplyDelete