Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week Ten -double digit awesomeness

flame1 This will a brief post, as I have to go make it all happen, but I simply *must* tell all of you about tonight… off the hook doesn’t begin to describe the fun in store.  If you play your cards right (I’m not even going to apologize for the pun!), you’ll be able to head home tonight with five (yes I said it, FIVE) cards tonight.  Glorious cocktails are there to be had!  Fun with dice and cards!  Bring that useful garnish from a few weeks back!  You’ll be glad you did!

Peppercorns from last week?  Yes!

Cards from last week?  Yes!

A cocktail called Tradewinds?  Yes!

A cocktail called Harbor Lights?  Yes!

A taste of old Havana….  oh yes, baby, yes!

and MORE!

I’ll see YOU at the Island!

--Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment