Friday, December 18, 2009

Week 6 - Bavarian Yule and Video!

Alooooooooha! Wow, it has really been crazy these past few weeks. I've been dividing my time between Forbidden Island and the Christmas Revels, a show I'm performing in at the Scottish Rite Theatre in Oakland. Between rehearsals, performances, and my days at FI, sleep has been at a premium, but at least I've had a few good cocktails along the way!

Last week I was in a dress rehearsal for Revels on Wednesday, so I missed many of you who came in for your cocktails. If you were in the bar, then you got the chance to see this video in person. Very special thanks go out to Gabriel Hurley-Ramstad and Paul McMillan of Zero Coordinate, Inc. for this glorious Hi-Def video!



You can also check out Gabriel's blog at http://gabriel.zeropeople.com/2009/12/16/hd-video-bavarian-yule-and-the-black-orchid-club/.

As I mention in the video, the cards from the first 6 weeks fit together and give you the name of the first wild card, the 3am Atlantic. If you've got all 6, flip them over and fit them together, and they should look like this:



And there you have it. If you don't already have your 3am Atlantic wild card, you now have the solution to the first puzzle... come on in to FI and ask for the 3am Atlantic Wild Card and cocktail.

Lots more coming up, including details about week 7, lots more photos, and details about a second wild card... stay tuned!

I'll see YOU at the Island!

--Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment